Friday, December 7, 2012

Meet Olly, The ELF on the SHELF!

TODAY'S BIG STORY:  The postman made a very special delivery to me ~ The ELF on the SHELF!  Meet my Jolly Olly...

I was so excited when I opened the package, which came attached with the following packing slip:

I thought you could use a little helper this holiday season. Merry Christmas! Katie :-)

So...to begin our December adventure, I introduce Olly to Riley.
 Riley makes Olly feel right at home. 
Riley thinks Olly looks like a doggie treat.
OOPS!!  Riley wants an ELF on the SHELF to eat!
Olly meets Monkey ~ Riley's favorite toy.  Olly thinks Monkey is creepy.

Next, Olly is ready for his first road trip...
...to the Walnut Grove Public Library.
"We belong together, " Olly says. "It's a Sign!"
Olly helps choose the books to read at the Kindergarten Christmas Program!
Dream Snow by Eric Carle is his favorite.  
He likes to push the button in the back of the book.  
Olly thinks the button is magic.
Olly has a fun day at the library.  
Tonight, he is flying back to the North Pole to tell Santa all about his adventures.  
Tomorrow, Olly and I are going to a birthday party for Jasper!

Dianne ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment